13 August 2009

hi there

This my new blog which is a rather silly thing to write as its quite an obvious statement, but trying to choose the first words to feature on a blog is difficult. It will be a blog devoted to my fashion inspirations ranging from the tiniest things from Internet shopping to having an entirely inspirational trip which will include my own personally style thoughts. I also love art and and anything creative as from an early age my mother took me to many art gallery's which meant I was always filling up sketchpads with random drawings. But now recently I have started to take art more seriously and I am very devoted to it even if I sometimes complain i don't have enough time! Anyway enough of my rambling I hope you will enjoy my thoughts, inspirations and photos in my blog and will be an avid reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment