14 August 2009

summer time



I have recently just spent my holiday down in East Sussex for a wonderful week with friends and family, where we would go exploring all of the various fields until we were told by a passing driver that farmers don't actually like people walking through their crops! So we won't be doing that again! As this holiday was in England and English weather isn't always the best, even though its suppose to be summer, I made it a challenge to myself to go through the week wearing as many dresses, skirts and shorts as I could, rather than wearing the good old jeans. In this photograph I am wearing a Topshop cardigan, Oxford university t-shirt from Covent Garden market and also a Topshop skirt which I haven't worn in ages so I am giving it a new lease of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment