29 April 2010

things that make me think.

How brave is Agyness for sporting this haircut? Weirdly I think she can pull it off.

The Chanel briefcase/backpack too cool!

Why are Rodarte's clothes so amazingly unique and beautiful.

What Anna Wintour was like when she wore things like this.

How actually beautiful Audrey Hepburn is.

How I dearly miss Luella and think this is one of her best dresses she designed and of course who better to pull it off than Alexa!

It pains me to think about how much one of these beautiful YSL rings would cost.

Nebula - i could stare at this for ever.

How they manage to make the shirt like this and stay on Chloe!

12 comments:

  1. I love this photo composition...and Agyness could wear a potato sack and look good!

    I think at one point Luella and the artist M.I.A. actually roomed together...they both have such wonderful styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Chanel briefcase backpack is pretty damn perfect. I wish I had the $ to splurge on that bad boy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh totally agness is super brave to have that cut! not many could pull it off xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want bangs like Audrey so SO so bad. They look so perfect on her dainty little face.. and the Chanel backpack of course is perfect.. goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rodarte's line is AMAZING! i love almost every piece in it! and audrey hepburn is gorgeous. :-)

    <3elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. agree with you totally on pretty much everthing! ahh yes, how i wish i could afford a YSL ring....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, the YSL rings are my FAVE!!! You have no idea how much I want one! I actually just did a post on them. Oh how I'd love the coral one... the tourquise one is close behind ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally love this selection of shots! that one of anna wintour is so cool - how have i never seen photos of her from her younger days? also, totally with you on luella and the YSL rings are pretty gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uhhh, can I just say that I LOVE NEBULAS. Fashion, too. Thought I might've been the only one. Good to discover otherwise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful collection of photos, I especially love the one of audrey :]

    ReplyDelete