3 May 2010

hearts and heels.


I'm just about to go to the cinema with my friend to see Date Night, I don't really know much about it but iv heard its suppose to be very funny and that Tina Fey is in it, so hopefully lots of laughs tonight!
I'm wearing a heart crop top that I found this weekend in my moms wardrobe, its vintage Benetton made in Italy. I fell in love with it, as I have not yet purchased a crop top even though they are every where and hearts seem to popping up too so its a great combo! Also wearing my autograph cardigan which I cant seem to take off at the moment, urban outfitters skirt and topshop heels.
Oh also Frock Me with Alexa Chung and Henry Holland has just recently started up again so iv been watching that today, if you are viewing in England check it out, its on Sundays at 12.30 on channel 4!

13 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love your crop top! I only have one and I want more & more.. You'll have to tell me how Date Night is, I heard it was reeeally funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh i wanan see that movie too
    steve and tina are hilarious
    and girl, i need your top is just amazing,adorable
    i need it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the top and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I'm so in love with crop tops but sadly my mum didn't keep any of hers :(
    This looks great on you though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is totally precious! I love finding treasures in my mother's wardrobe (although I'm not sure how much she loves that I am constantly stealing her skirts and reconstructing them for my 5'2" frame)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite piece is most definately the top! So cute and so fun! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh wanna see that, looks so funny :)
    super cute heart crop top!
    love borrowing (well, stealing really) stuff from my mums closet
    loving those heels too

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! love the top :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can't realise how much I ADORED this stunning top.Anyway...lovely outfit!
    I am now following your blog...
    Please, check mine and if you want to, follow back.

    http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shoes!! And the hearts on your shirt are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Henry Holland is fantastical amazing. So is anything with hearts on it...this made my day!

    I got your comment about going to Florence/Tuscany! I was there for two weeks last October! Have you been before? What cities in Tuscany are you going to? You are going to fall in love and probably leave a bit of your heart in Tuscany...especially if you are stopping in Lucca and Siena! :D :)

    ReplyDelete