22 May 2010

ramblings.

Whoa I have been gone for almost a week. Exams are taking over and strangely in England it is super hot and sunny. The kind of weather that makes you want to sleep, eat ice lolly's all day and then just jump into cool swimming pool. I've hardly been on the internet all week actually so I haven't been checking my favourite blogs or getting back to you for your lovely comments, but I will be now! However I did manage to quickly see the new meadham Kirchhoff and Kate Moss collections any thoughts on them guys? I loved Meadham and Kirchhoff but you new I would from one of my previous posts. I also kinda felt Kate Moss has been more promoted than the designer but that's expected I suppose it angers me little though! But if I'm totally honest I did like the collection all the pastel colours that are so popular now have been used and there are some really great fabrics and embellishments. I have been feeling slightly uninspired this week and I'v been saving my money so I havent really bought any new clothes in a while. No clothes are really jumping out to me when i've been shopping but i do keep looking at accessorises. There are three main accessorises which i have been liking.

10 comments:

  1. Don't worry about being absent... we'll wait right here for you to return! ;-) But sweetie, that gold watch is to die for!! It screams class and richness! Love it, Love it, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag.
    I agree that the Moss collection has been hyped too much. It seems so overpriced as well!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore that watch ! purely divine :)
    x x x

    niki

    http://thesalsagirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I LOVELOVELOVE these. especially the ring. and the tribal print bag is cool too!

    check my blog out?
    http://squishingmushrooms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate that weather. Personally, I prefer the cold. When it gets really hot, I get to lazy to put together outfits and usually stay in my pj's all day.

    I love that bag and ring! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag .. thanks for your comments .. make me high hopes

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, watch and ring - yes please! and my blogger is being really stupid and won't let me comment on your above post so i shall tell you here ;) I really I love the first photo, but agree with dee - show us your pretty dress! and the broch/headband is just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I love all these items! Perfect accessories for the summer!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete