16 May 2010

sunny accessories.


Went shopping today with three of my friends. It was such a lovely day, as it suppose to rain during the day however it was beautifully sunny and warm all day. I also bought a ring to start my collection as i really want to clump loads on. I love the light turquoise colour with the slight pink in it, and the gold doesn't look tacky from Accessorize. Oh and I bought some little turquoise earrings too. I wore a similar outfit to my previous post, but changing the dress. I wasn't sure whether I would need a jacket so lucky I packed a lightweight cardigan in my bag, I like to thing I'm prepared. How was everyone elses' Sundays, get up to anything arty/fashionable/musical or just had a lovely day in the sun?

14 comments:

  1. I love that ring! It's so cute! My Sunday has been pretty boring, although the weather's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a lot of nothing, until 4pm when I had to go to work. The weather was beautiful though, I just find it hard to get out of bed and do something when I know I work later.

    Love that first photo, you and your friends are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely ring! well, this sunday i went to a vintage fair with my dear friend and bought the most adorable pair of vintage earrings!! quite a wonderful day. :)
    thank you soso much for following me! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! Your ring is stunning!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are stunning. I really dig your new ring, and the earrings are dainty but still interesting.

    My sunday was spent working, but I got to see one of my best friends who moved to NY last year. Not a total loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ring! These photos are so pretty, especially the one of you and your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty ring! I love that your friends seem to be as fashionable as you are :) You guys are cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ring is stunning! It looks alot like a ring my friend has, every-time I'm with her and she's wearing it she gets dozens of complements. Thanks for the comment! ♥



    http://blushingtulips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the first photo, you and your friends look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow really pretty ring !

    cute blog :)

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also love how your 'about me' section is a zooey deschanel quote- LOVE her

    <3

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that ring so much! I had one like that awhile back all in yellow and red. Those flowers are gorgeous...wonderful photographs! :D

    ReplyDelete