23 May 2010

happy days.

Whoa its been crazy hot today! I don't think I can deal with it! Oh dear I should be happy its so warm. I was listening on the radio in England today it was said it was hotter than Barcelona, Rome, Athens and San Fransisco! I had a day in the sun at a beautiful park, revising, oh what fun.

I'm wearing a dress I've worn quite a few times on this blog, but I love it, i feel like a pixie or a hippy either one I don't mind. I'm also wearing a brooch from Snapdragon's Blog which my mum won from a givaway on facebook. My mum also has a blog VenetianBlue. I pinned the brooch onto a headband to wear.

12 comments:

  1. lucky you! the weather here has been rainy this entire week :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that brooch in your hair! What a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so far away! I wanna see your dress close up :) Love the hair brooch, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it's my first time here but I like your blog! So here is your new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so lovely and that dress looks so gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely `pictures, girl...
    i love them!

    http://cashmereflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures and such a cute headband

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like so much your dress!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! And you can send some of that heat my way if you want! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The headband is very cute.
    The pictures look beautiful.

    whimsical-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifull pics love your look!!!

    ReplyDelete