9 May 2010

meadham and kirchhoff.

While I was reading the latest issue of Vogue (British) yesterday (which was a really good issue, especially the article about a great photographer) I noticed this little snippet. I think the beautiful rough nude dress caught my on the page, as for ever i have been trying to scour the shops for a perfect nude dress, however no such look for me. Anyway, the dress is by Meadham and Kirchhoff and then I read FOR Topshop. This got me very excited as I loved there spring/summer collection (see below). I think I mainly liked it, for the signature base colour scheme, whites/nudes and blacks/greys however the beautiful texture and drapes and crinkles just blew me away. Also the unique structure on the trousers and dresses all topped off with black socks and patent brogues, as well as the longer hem line like Marc Jacobs also did. Although it says in the article they used their assistant for inspiration along with keeping their usual look. I tried to research about the latest collection, however there doesn't seem much about it, just stuff on their previous collection for Topshop and no dates in the article. Ah well I'll just keep my eye out. Although the price tags are pretty hefty!!




The spring summer 2010 collection:


Oh also I forgot to say about the film Date Night! It really is a hilarious film. I think it was good because we didn't know what we were expecting as we hadn't seen any trailers. I actually not a bad story line either. There was one scene in particular which was super funny however it also helps when there's one man in the cinema with a hilarious laugh!

13 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Cute blog!

    I have a new fashion blog! I would love you to have a look and be a new follower.

    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the firs time I visit your blog, but isn't going to be the last one! =)

    I like your previous post very much... denim it's the king of this season! kisses!

    here you've got my blog, visit me if you want...
    http://cashmereflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, matt smith is actually amazing!!
    thanks for leaving the comment :)
    damn you're right, i love the dresses in the first two pics, they'd be so cute with stockings and boots!

    lady stardust x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing - love this post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lovelovelove the nude dress - I don't know if I could pull it off though.
    gorgeous photos + blog darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to use comment, found no email to contact you.
    Thanks for kind words at sketch of Lydia Hearst for Pony Ryder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i want everything here, and yeahi want a sheer blouse so bad but i cant seem to find one =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you so much for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, peach and black is such a beautiful combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a nice collection of neutral clothes, so wearable! I also like the jean on jean idea of the previous post, so D&G! Your blog is so fresh, I am following now, I would be more than happy if you like my blog and follow me back!

    Kisses, Froso from Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice blog! I like your style!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous collection! i'm in love with the pieces! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. that collection is fabulous.

    come by and vote for my illustrations!

    ReplyDelete