20 August 2010

a look back.


This is my mom back in the day, in Portugal. And as i am heading to Tuscany soon i thought it was appropriate to show some pictures. I love my mom style in these two pics the first especially because she looks so cool, as i love the trapeze top and sunglasses but also the fact she is wearing a cowboy hat. The second photo you may recognise the pair of shorts from the blog which i have worn numerous times. So as fashion comes in circles i may be dressing like this while I'm away!

6 comments:

  1. Something about these pictures is really cool. I don't know what. But I just love the antique-ness of them and how they still hold value to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mun has a nice style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous vintage style, your mum was rockin' it back on the day hahh ;') have an amazing time in tuscany, sounds super exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos!

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. portugal looks so beautiful
    and i wish i was going to tuscany
    australia seems rather dull in comparison!
    em

    ReplyDelete