7 September 2010

lucca.



On our third day there we caught the train and had a day trip in the lovely town of Lucca. Its a walled town which to get into you go through a tunnel and it has so much character it is lovely to walk around. My mum and I took loads of photos, as around every corner was something new to see. There were some lovely little shops too, one especially where i bought a ring and my bought a necklace. We didn't know very much about the town and just explored by ourselves which was really good, I'd love to go again though and look around more as there were soo many winding streets. Also there was tower which would have been good to go up to see the view, it was so hot though we had to keep stopping in shade! Didn't get very dressed up, because of the weather, so just wore urban outfitters skirt, zara tee and accessorize sunglasses.

1 comment:

  1. Lucca and Siena were my favorite cities. The main square in Lucca was amazing, yes?! I can't help commenting on all your Italia posts!

    ReplyDelete