30 January 2010

beating like a hammer.

Are the lyrics of the song 'Help im alive' by the Metric who i have been listening to like all day, well throw in some Mumford & Sons, Biffy Clyro and Goo Goo Dolls and your almost there. So yeah a slow day just sewing really and now im waiting for my friends to come round ready for the party i mentioned in a bit. Here is what i think im wearing, though i may changed my mind as this is abit of simple outfit, i got abit distracted when taking these photos:


I'm wearing a vintage faded denim jacket, yuki lace dress and urban outfitters tan boots.

2 comments:

  1. ok I absolutely love this outfit :) I just recently dug my faded jean jacket out of my closet and wore it this past week :)

    This outfit is adorable! I especially love the detailing on the dress!

    Love always,
    Breckenridge Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is sooooo awesome because is got the haircut to
    and i love the outfit

    ReplyDelete