16 January 2010

turquoise varnish.

Today i went shopping bright and early in the morning so i could just breeze around the shops. Here is what i wore. I didn't buy much as I'm trying to save my money, but what i did buy were things on my clothes list (i get bored sometimes and start making lists and outfit lists of things i want). I bought a good pair of thick knitted grey tights from H&M. I also bought some jade/ turquoise nail varnish, which i was very happy about finding as the Chanel version is all sold out and i was looking in every make up section for a colour like it, and luckily i found one right at the end of my search. The nail varnish is by a company called 'Hot Looks' it was very cheap and i have found it to be of a good quality too. Now all i have to is stop biting my nails and learn how to apply nail varnish properly!

i first found out about the jade nail varnish, not from the Chanel runway but in fact one of my favourite quirky fashion stars, Alexa Chung, and here she is in all her glory. i never really wear nail varnish, however when i saw this i had to try it out as its my favourite colour.
http://www.zimbio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment