24 January 2010

i'm in love with 3.1 phillip lim.

Phillip Lim's latest collection was one of my favourites of the spring/summer collections, however it came to my attention whilst i was on my regular surf of http://www.style.com/ i hadn't see his latest resort collection. Obviously its quite simple as resort collections are, but i love the neutral colours and high waists. And how he uses the brown belts and lets the top rim of the skirts sticks out. Also i find my self strangely drawn to the suits with shorts, here are my favourites check it out:

This collection has so many elements to it, from the weaving shapes on dresses, crinkle skirts, black embellishment/studs to the beautiful fabric used on the shorts and shirt dress. And just look at those amazing peep toe booties, i want want want.

No comments:

Post a Comment