8 March 2010

alice in wonderland.


i am going to see the eagerly anticipated Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland tonight. My expectations are high, and i don't know whether that's a good thing as i don't want to be let down. I have heard some negative comments about how its not the same story. However i feel this will give a new perspective on the film and will make it more fresh. As normally remakes of are never as good as the originals. The film directed by Tim Burton starting his wife Helena Bonham Carter, the legend Johnny Depp, the beautiful Anne Hathaway, Stephen Fry and many more well established and upcoming actors is set to be pretty amazing, although I doubt it will be as good as avatar which was just pure immenseness. Anyway i thought these Annie Leibovitz shoots were appropriate.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR.

http://www.herfamedgoodlooks.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's really good. I highly enjoyed it. I went in knowing it wasn't the same story. Not at all. It merely uses the same characters and famous lines. It is more inspired by Alice in Wonderland than adapted from it. I just love the White Queen.

    ReplyDelete