20 March 2010

zine of my dreams

I could not believe my luck this morning, when i saw the latest Lula edition, in WHSmiths. I mean of course I wanted the copy, but where I live its harder to get the more different and unique magazines as I normally have to travel to a big Borders in Birmingham, however as that shut down last year I thought there was no way I'd be able to get a copy now. And so as I headed over to the ladies fashion section I started hyperventilating when i quickly snatched the last copy. I personally think it was waiting for me, but whatever! It shall now proudly sit on my shelf. Its a beautiful copy, no surprises there, celebrating five years of the magazine. There are 7 different magazine choices, which i found out by http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com/, although i didn't get the choice i am really happy with the one i got, as i love the erdem dress shes wearing because i 'm really into white at the moment, and the green just makes it oh so summery. Here are some images:

1 comment:

  1. I still have yet to run across a copy myself. I think it may be a myth.

    ReplyDelete