7 March 2010

i want to live in london.

I had a lovely time in London yesterday with my mom, I always love going to London, it just really makes me happy with the whole atmosphere, it also made it so much better it being such a lovely clear, sunny day. I didn't buy any clothes, however i did go in the new anthropologie shop that has recently opened on regent street in London. it was so beautiful, the way everything was set out with added details, one wall was covered in greenery ferns and downstairs there was an old rustic boat with all bed sheets in. The main event of the day was seeing the Vincent Van Gogh exhibition. It was utterly amazing! It seemed alot different from other exhibitions i have been to. I shall do a separate post soon on the exhibition. For now i shall leave you with some of my snapshots of the day with some photos edited via rollip dot com.



i wore a vintage lace top, autograph drape cardigan, topshop bag, blank urban outfitters tapered trousers, clarks shoes, urban outfitters necklace. Shall do i close up picture soon of the trousers.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos! What a lovely little day trip you had!

    ReplyDelete