4 March 2010

sunny day.

Today has been such a beautiful day, and made me in high spirits, maybe spring is coming early, as it was really warm too! So today I decided to photograph my textiles project that I was doing all that sewing for a couple of weeks ago. I really enjoyed making the two garments, see what you think.

I was suppose to being to a band night tonight however as i have been so busy with my art i decided to pass, also as i am going to London on Saturday to see the Vincent Van Gogh exhibition, i need my rest. i also received a pair of tapered trousers in the mail today which i ordered at the beginning of the week, and shall most probably wear them to London, shall post photos!

1 comment:

  1. The dress is super cute. The whole outfit would be really great with a bright tight in red or pink.

    ReplyDelete