14 February 2010

happy valentines.

So I woke up this morning to see this little delight on my beside table. My mom is so cute.

Yeah kinda weird photo, i took it yesterday while i was out shopping, as i suddenly saw this heart balloon in the sky and managed to capture it with these beautiful tree/twigs in the sky. I edited it to get this colour.

I haven't really done much today, i did however tidied my room which was becoming a bottomless pit. I also finished reading the book i bought yesterday, it was really interesting to see how all of these designers started off, what inspired them, how they saw/see there collections etc, i mean some stuff i already knew about my particular favourites, but whether you like the clothes or not you have to appreciate each designer for their eclectic creativity and striving to achieving perfection in something that they absolutely adore. Whoa abit in depth there. Anyway reading this book reminded me of all my magazines, that i have bought within the last few months, that i so desperately need to finish reading. And how fashion week in new york is in tow and i haven't yet been on style.com and haven't even seen the photos of poor Agyness Deyn tripping over twice on the runway, i bet they were some stupidly high shoes. Resolutions get my act together, read more.
Anyway sorry to bore you, also today i was trying out my new sandals, well OK only one outfit, and coincidentally i was wearing them with rolled up jeans which was what Chelsea from http://dearilou.blogspot.com/ suggested, thank you for all the others suggestions too, i shall try them with different coloured tights, shorts and skirts during the week.

Sorry for the ity bity post, will be back to normal tomorrow.
P.S how cool are the back of the shoes?

1 comment:

  1. those sandals are looking smashing!!! and yep they look really nice with rolled up jeans. good look.

    i just looked at the pics of poor Agy! those shoes were killers!

    ReplyDelete