2 February 2010

this makes me happy.

Yes that's right, Alexa Chung is the cover star of British Vogue in march. it makes me happy as one of my favourite magazine issues of Elle (London Special) had Alexa Chung on the cover. Can't wait to see what the spread of outfits will be like, however if I'm perfectly honest I'm not really liking what she'd wearing on the front cover. It's kinda too simple i think, or hmm, well I'm not really sure whats wrong, there is just something not quite right. Though i do think those clogs are pretty rad. I shall be racing into the shops tomorrow to get my issue, hope you will too!

I just found these pictures on Internet of Daisy Lowe's 21st Birthday Party and i had to share as i instantly fell in love! Sorry for kinda random change of subject but ah well. Also i don't think i will be posting tomorrow as i have a hectic day and in the evening is my best friends party, but i promise some good outfit posts!

I think you can gather it was a fancy dress party, but just look at how beautiful those outfits are and the intricate detailing gone into them.

http://www.zimbio.com/Alexa+Chung/articles/T8JVP_Fawy5/Alexa+Chung+Covers+UK+Vogue
http://www.vogue.co.uk/celebrity-photos/100129-daisy-lowes-21st-birthday-party.aspx

2 comments:

  1. That looks like it would have been a great party to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great party outfits! Very Midsummer Nights Dream. It makes me want some chic horns.

    ReplyDelete