20 February 2010

our day of fun.

Me and one of my best friends went into town today, and she showed me this little vintage shop that her mum had found. It was full of unique treasures from elegant evening dresses and prom dresses to reworked shorts and leather gilets. I liked how it was arranged with books and posters on the walls, with shoes too. It was great to explore and my friend even tried on the red 1960s prom dress, it looked fab!


(Shine on from flash on camera, doesnt give the dress justice)

2 comments:

  1. Fist off all, thank you so much for your comments ! We appreciate that a lot ! :)
    & second off all , WOW. I wish we had a shop like that around here !

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love roaming vintage stores, especially when they are set up in appealing ways. My favorite has big old silhouettes painted on one wall.

    ReplyDelete