25 February 2010

i need sleep.

Sorry i haven't been posting as frequently lately, I've not been feeling very inspired lately, I think its due to all this terrible weather. Also I've been very busy and its kinda running me down. However I am feeling slightly better after tonight, having gone to a private exhibition. I really enjoyed it and loved the art. It was an abstract piece based on memories and landscapes but you could interpret it as something new each time you looked at it. Here is what i wore, its kinda simple:

(wearing: vintage lace top, Zara skirt, Republic leather jacket, Accessorize belt, Topshop shoes)

Also I've just been checking style.com for London fashion week, and my main favourites were Burberry Prorsum and Vivienne Westwood and Topshop Unique for pure awesomeness. Well okay they had more than that, for Burberry Prorsum the fur coats (beautiful) and boots and even snakeskin leggings, i know sounds gross but all together the whole collection looked totally amazing, in my opinion Burberry Prorsum was one of the best shows of London. Topshop Unique, was just crazy, it had an animal fur theme, with leaves scattered along the catwalk, big eyebrows, messy hair, fur animal hats, knitted leggings, you kind of have to see them to understand what i mean! And Vivienne well she just is London fashion. Also i loved Erdem and Marios Schwab for their dresses, especially loved the collars that were added to dresses for a more quirky look, also the bold prints used in Erdem made a more hard look for them but i think it worked well. However I'm not gonna lie i was pretty disappointed with Charles Anastase this year it just didn't seem like a collection, and i just didn't make sense. I missed seeing Luella's designs too. www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment