22 February 2010

today wearings, also a couple of months ago wearings.

Here is an outfit photo that i took a while ago, however i decided to wear it now. Its a simple outfit but i like it for that. I'm wearing a vintage lace top, pinafore i forget where from, urban outfitters necklace, Clark's shoes and Primark glasses. I like the lighting in this picture too as it was probably about September/October when it was taken, so it was nice and light, i wish it was like that now to take proper photos in! Also I've just been on the vogue website and found that Alexa Chung was doing a 'Today I'm wearing' thing, I'm not gonna lie its pretty cool, if you like to know the daily outfits of the Chungmister. Check it out http://www.vogue.co.uk/photo-blogs/alexa-chung/100219-alexa-chung-day-22.aspx

1 comment: