13 February 2010

todays happenings.

I think today was the first time I've been shopping in a couple of months. Its quite bad i know. But i just get so busy with other things and then i just forget about shopping and look online, which is bad as you can never tell what something really looks, feels, hangs but I suppose you can send them back. Anyways so today I actually bought two things, I wasn't going with the intention of buying anything, though i did have a wish list.
I bought a pair of gladiator kinda sandal things from Topshop. They are quite strange, but i really like them, statement shoes i think, though i am not sure whether to keep them as I don't know what to wear them with, i will have to play around with them. I did think a nude/pink/pastel dress as abit of a contrast, but what do you think of them, any suggestions of how to wear them?

p.s don't you think the topshop bag is uber cool? i love the turquoise colour.
i also bought the book 'British Fashion Designers' iv been wanting it for quite a while, iv just started reading it and so far its really interesting. It has loads of eccentric British designers, which all seem very artistic in their fashion creation, which i suppose is what British fashion is determined to be. I think it will be a very inspiring read.

1 comment:

  1. I would think to wear those shoes like you would a pair of granny boots. Wear them with colored tights and skirts. Try them with shorts. See how pants go with them. Since you probably couldn't tuck the pants in, maybe try rolling the cuffs? Those are my suggestions. Can't wait to see how you use the shoes!

    ReplyDelete